Monday, June 23, 2008

Hello Mr. Chan



I decided that I should start a new blog.

My old blog had a lot of ups and downs, towards the end it was more downs then ups. I was also making all my entries from my old blog all about business stuff, I guess that's why it became a source of my misery and why I stopped blogging.

I've been meaning to start a new blog for a while now, this time it would be a mix of personal and business stuff. I didn't do much in the way of work, I guess it's because I know that I'll be working at Orb tomorrow. I did pitch some new design ideas over e-mail. I'm waiting for definitive answers for 2 designs that I did, bot are in different stages but both are rush projects.

I'm not sure why but I've been wanting to watch Wall E, maybe it's because of these posters by Eric Tan



Here's what I did today:

Woke up at around 10am, had a late night with Derrick, Rich, Danny and Nel playing Rock Band.

Went out for lunch with Danny at Sushiyama. Danny paid for lunch, Thanks Danny.

We dropped Danny off at the airport, he's going to LA for a week then to Vegas for a stag.

Went to the gym with Derrick, played basketball (I lost yet again 9 to 11). Worked on our backs. I bumped into an old friend Benjamin in the locker room. I found out that he got married last year.

By the time I got home it was after 5. I decided to cash a couple cheques I got in the mail. I ended up staying out grocery shopping and dropping off DVD's at Happy Bats.

After getting home from doing all that it was almost nine.

I kinda feel bad for not getting any actual work done, oh well tomorrow's another day.



Love,


Vince

2 comments:

Unknown said...

let's go watch wall-e.

Vince Chan said...

Man Nel that was fast. I didn't even get to install my Analytics yet.


-Vince