Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yesterday and Today



I was having a good day yesterday.

I got a bunch of stuff done, I have an extended deadline for some work, I went out for a long bike ride with Derrick. When I got home I got this e-mail, it pretty much said I was taken off a project because I was taking so long. I'm usually really professional and always meet my deadlines, I was given a long deadline for this project but as it turns out I was taking longer in between concepts. Partly it's because the client is indecisive party because I was taking on other rush projects and leaving this project on the back burner. I pretty much e-mailed them back and said give me one more chance I'll have stuff for you to look at by the end of day tomorrow.

This was the kick in the ass I needed. I got up this morning at 8 and went straight to work. I e-mailed, I worked on Finale by the time noon came along the guys e-mailed me back about the project and wanted to see what I can come up with. Game on.

I just sent away 5 new concepts to them. From now on this is going to be my priority project.

I need a kick in the ass now and again.



Love,

Vince

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to kick ass too... :)