Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Logos

I was thinking a lot about logos lately. About how important this one thing is, something that could be so simple that needs to say a multitude of things for companies.

Of course we can not talk about logos without mentioning everybody's favorite: Paul Rand

I was talking with Rich today about the Undefeated logo, about how much we both love it. It's something so simple yet so strong. Five hash marks, that's all it is, pure genius. Hey Rich I found the design company that did their logo, peep it here.

Another one of my favorites is the Bounty Hunter logo done by these guys.

As you know from my older entries I got dropped on branding a restaurant, here is what I came up with for them:



To end this entry on a high note, here's a few logos that I designed that I really like:





Love,

Vince

No comments: