Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Money and etc

I actually spend that much. I'm actually pretty good with my money. I got this rather big Visa bill this month. I decided that I should start using cash only for a bit. I want to clean out my visa account. (I still have to pay for Vegas on my Visa, and Alicia Keys too if I manage to get tickets)

I'm having a busy week, it's a good thing. That means I'll have money coming in sometime soon.

I didn't eat a proper dinner today, granola and soy milk that was it.

Making some noodles and dumplings now.

I'm actually really busy, I'm working more then 8 hours a day now.

Out of the woodwork I got a few gigs.

Enough about work.

Derrick bought a new bike.

The new Mac rumor is that the new MacBook Pro is coming out soon.

I like how that dude in the video below used his eye sight camera to take a pic of his drawing instead of scanning it in. I think I'm going to do that too. Maybe.

I bought Lumines used for my PS2.

Here's how the game looks like on xbox



My Seiko monster diver is not a very comfortable watch. My other Seiko diver looks like a Submariner. I guess it's a poor man's Submariner. I really like that watch.

I'm content these days.


Love,

Vince

No comments: