Tuesday, August 12, 2008

dreams

I've been haing the most taxing dreams lately. They involve arguments whether a bike I was selling on craigslist was stolen. To full on action drama movie like dreams. Actually some of them are entertaining. I had this one dream where these guys were breaking into a bank and held a bunch of people hostage. The only way people got free was they swapped the detonator for the bombs with other bombs so it messed up the bombing sequences (I dunno it's a dream) then they kicked the door down and 30 hostages poured out into the streets. I was one of the hostages and was hesitant to leave but I finally got out. When we got out there was a dude with a machine gun that wanted to shoot everybody down, but someone pulled a Trinity from Matrix "dodge this" scene on him.



The dream is actually more complicated, there's also a huge section with a knife fight.

Overall if it was a movie it's would be dope as hell.

I also had a dream where I was fainting and falling as I was fainting in my dream I was slowly waking up in real life. Weird.


Love,

Vince

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahha, you need to relax your brain, it's working too hard even when you are sleeping...