Thursday, September 11, 2008

Folder: Sept 2008

A little while ago I would start a folder in my graphics folder named after the month and year. In these folders I would do my personal work. Experiments with portraits, random designs that I do for fun, playing around with typography. I also fill it with random images that I like. These folders are like snap shots of my life. My own personal drawings that I only do for myself. I noticed that lately I have been skipping making these folder. I guess I don't need them because I haven't been doing any personal work. Maybe it's a sign, I'm doing a little too much work for pay and not enough for my soul.

The funny thing is when I take on a client that I get a bad vibe from I feel like I'm selling my soul to the devil. I look back on all these skipped months of personal work is almost like, soul, almost empty.


Love,

Vince

No comments: