Sunday, September 28, 2008

inspiration

I've been meaning to post for the last little while. I was caught up on 3 projects that took up a bunch of my time.

I ended my summer of concerts with Alicia Keys. What a nice venue (the Orpheum), I wish I can go to more concerts there.

I felt inspired this morning. I was watching some interviews and I felt very creative. I haven't had that feeling in a long time. Typically my creativity stems from projects from clients, I say it's like a faucet, I have to turn it on and off when I need it too. I also pride myself my creative development in this manner. I treat it like a craft that you can hone much like glass blowing or wood working and etc.

But creative inspiration for my personal projects are like a leak from a spring, doesn't happen often and I very much appreciate it when it happens. I feel motivated, I'm going to get my ass in gear tomorrow and buy some supplies.

I'll probably do a series of posts today. I have some down time for the day, kinda.
It's more like procrastination


Love

Vince

No comments: