Friday, October 24, 2008

Mighty Mouse



Apple went through a few mice before they came to the Mighty Mouse. Remember that hockey puck mouse? I dunno what they were thinking when they made that thing. Now the Mighty Mouse is a must have for me. The side force sensing buttons with expose is the shit. It makes my work flow much more efficient and it makes me feel like I was in the Minority Report. Use expose with the mighty mouse and show desktop with the hot corner is shit that I swear by.

Here is a total graphic design nerd thing. Now when people were using the old Power Macs would notice that the mouse operates slightly differently then from a PC mouse. Most people won't notice or care but if you are drawing with it all the time you will notice that the Power PC settings makes the mouse much slower and there is a different type of sensitivity. When I fully converted to Mac I had the hard time getting used to it. Now that I am on the Intel Macs, I found that the mouse speed has increased, before you had to get a freeware program to get the mouse to track faster.

Now when I get on a new Mac I make it a point to slow down the tracking cause I got used to the slower tracking speed from the old Power PC Mac's.

Man that was a nerdy post.


Love,

Vince

No comments: