Thursday, October 30, 2008

My day

Every morning it starts out about he same way. Alarm rings at 7:30, snooze until 7:45. Cereal with soy milk, check my e-mail. I send off a quick revision to a line sheet for some people over seas. I found out that my work is requested for reproduction in a Magazine, Nice! 8am Get ready for work.

Went to work got there at 9, went over issues with some hoodies, design a few patterns, skipped my break, had something to eat at my desk 2pm. Asked to leave a half hour early so I can make it to a meeting after work with another clothing company.

5:00pm In Gastown I walk at a fast pace to the office. Had a 45 minute meeting about a hangtag. Afterward I went to shop in Gastown, got a cheque for some old work I did. Chatted for a bit and got a few new branding projects I get to develop. Went to Army and Navy to look around.

7:30 Had dinner with my parents, I was too tired and hungry to cook. Before that I went to the post office dropped of a letter for CRA, they are looking in to my freelance income from last year. Note to self get an accountant for this year's taxes. I just got another grey hair thinking about my taxes.

8:00 Home, worked on a brand presentation for yet another company. 10:00pm Finished it watched some Entourage (half hour long, it's a good episode). After the show I started working on some logo ideas from my conversation from earlier today. 11:30pm I go to Jasmine's place to visit. Come home at about 1:30 am talk to Nel for a bit on MSN. It's 2:45 right now, in about 5 hours I will wake up and do it all over again.

I gotta make sure I go to the gym tomorrow




Love,

Vince

No comments: