Monday, November 17, 2008

impulse buy

This weekend I wanted to buy something. I thought I would treat myself to something new. I tend to get like this whenever I start a new job. The prospect of a steady stream of money makes me want to make a few purchases.

One of my initial thoughts was to buy a keychain wallet, I found a nice one on etsy then I ended up finding a nice used one online. After a while of sitting on it I lost my my interest and decided not to buy it.

The second thing I thought of was to get a new ring. I wear 3 rings daily, I have been for a number of years. I thought I would add a 4th one. I found a couple a really liked, I was close to pulling the trigger on them, but now I think I'm going to hold off. I am still kinda on the fence on it right now.

I guess my impulsive buys just weren't that impulsive enough.

Maybe that's a good thing.


Love,


Vince

No comments: