Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Feiyue


I just got these Feiyue today. I gotta say they are mad comfortable, I was thoroughly impressed on the comfort steez. The second thing that impressed me was how grippy the soles were, I can understand why they were used as kung fu shoes. Here's a little info about the shoes:

Feiyue shoes was born in Shanghai in the 1920’s. It has been a reference among all Chinese social categories from the countryman to the politician, from the captain of the national soccer Team to the famous Shaolin masters... Feiyue became famous during the 30's for its robustness, its flexibility and its comfort, essential requirements for Chinese martial arts. According to Chinese tradition, Feiyue symbolizes the dual elevation of both body and mind.


I gotta say I feel mad Chinese in these shoes, I feel great in them, it feels like I can run faster and jump higher. Maybe it's in my head, I gotta get another couple pairs of these.


Love,

Vince

No comments: