Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Catch and Release


I've been busy lately.

I seem to have quite a few things on my plate right now. I'm going away at the end of the month and it seems like I have a number of things due culminating right around the time I leave. The funny thing is this kind of stuff seems to always happen to me.

Here are a few things I have to get done before I leave.

1. Taxes
2. Present at Pecha Kucha
3. Complete a painting for this group show
4. Finish a presentation for my full time job
5. Finish Finale SS09

I just finished an intense season at my work, people say that it's the fastest we've ever finished a season and it has been one of the strongest the company has seen.

Been getting really exhausted lately, I am sure that when I go away it would be a nice release from all this work.


Love,

Vince

No comments: