Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Men Lie, Women Lie, Numbers Don't

Here's my Top 5 Albums this year

1. Drake "So Far Gone" mixtape



By Far the most played album, I've listened to it about 40 times this year.

2. Jay-Z "Blueprint 3"



Okay I just checked I actually listened to Blueprint 3 about 60 times this year. But "So Far Gone" is still my number 1 choice. I swear I must have listened to Drake's mixtape a lot more then 40 times.

3. Alicia Keys "The Element of Freedom"



I got about 30 listens on this album, it's not prefect but it's in constant rotation on my iPod.

4. La Roux



I only have about a dozen listens to La Roux, but I'm late on this album maybe this should be the 5th choice.

5. The XX "XX"



I'm super late on getting this album only about 8 listens. I think with more plays this would move up.


On my iPod I have Kanye West's "Flashing Lights" as my most played song with 209 plays, second is Feist "So Sorry"


Love,

Vince

No comments: