Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Knew Technolomagie

People that know me well know I don't have the best tech gear. I have a free TV from Dru (thanks Dru). I don't own a DVD player. I don't have any of the latest game systems.
Matt recently gave me a PS2 (thanks Matt) so now I have a PS2 after PS3 came out over a year ago. Basically outside of my computer all the tech gadgets I have are obsolete.

What I favor are hand held gadgets, Nintendo DS, iPods, MacBooks, digital camera's. I like anything that you can take with you that doesn't tie you down.I just find owning a 42 inch LCD TV can be too much responsibility for me, but a nice MacBook Pro I can take care of that.

The only reason why I got the 24" iMac over a MacBook Pro is because I favor working on a large screen, I just got a accustomed to it.

I gotta say it is nice to own a video game system that doesn't require me to get the analog converter so that I can hook it up to the TV. I'm mad sleepy right now but I feel like playing some video games.


Gotta resist.


Love,

Vince

No comments: