Wednesday, July 16, 2008

To match Rich's Kanye posts....



I don't think I have out right said this before but Kanye is a huge influence in my life. When he says that the people needs his songs he's right. There are a lot of rappers that claim this but in this instance it is actually true. I honestly do not think my life would be the same without his music.

I'm not sure why people would dislike Kanye, people who can't stand his bragging or his ego. I get my strength from his actions. This guy changed the way I viewed my life. Listen to "Through the Wire" and "Spaceships" and tell me that doesn't move you to make something of yourself.

You have to be a complete asshole to say you don't like his music. If you think I'm on his jock then I'm going to say a big "fuck you" to you cause you seriously don't know shit.


Love,

Vince

No comments: