Monday, September 15, 2008

Camera



I always have this thing with camera's. Or I should say digital cameras. When I got my first digital camera I was using it endlessly. I thought what a great concept, I can take as many pictures as I want. I went to Europe and took a ton of pics on the 2 megapixel camera with a movie mode without sound. As I moved to my second digital camera, I took it with me to Asia, I took a gang of pictures, but I was frustrated with the inability to take decent pics with the compact camera. Now I'm on to my 3 compact digital, no big trip to go with it. I seem to always want a new compact camera, thinking that I would use it.

Lately I have little interest in taking pictures. I'm not sure why. Is my so called compact camera just a little too big? Or is it because I'm tired of everybody being a shutterbug?

I dunno, but I do feel like getting yet another camera that I will hardly use.

G9 and D90 someone hook me up, I got $50 for you.



Love,

Vince

No comments: