Monday, September 15, 2008

The yeti and the unicorn

I always think about how great it would be to own a nice MacBook Pro. I can use it and do presentations, work at remote offices, just have all the files that I hold near and dear with me at all times.

The thing is I always have this want of owning this machine. Really it doesn't cost that much, it's not an Audi or something like that. I guess over the past couple years getting a MacBook Pro has been this easily attainable item that I can not attain. For some reason I like the wanting of the MacBook Pro then the owning the MacBook Pro. It's like a mythical creature, I should really buy it already.

Well if I buy it, what will I be yearning for next? At least the MacBook Pro is practical. I know a camera.


Love,

Vince

2 comments:

Rich said...

Just buy it.

Unknown said...

You have more reason to get it now... hook it up to ur tv, it'll be beautiful... That's what I'll be doing once I get my TV... :P