Thursday, October 9, 2008

The book of Vincent


My left wrist has gone through a multitude of different watches. None of them expensive, most of them I loved very much. One way or the other I managed to change up my watches cause either I would lose interest, or the watch started to not tell the time correctly, or I just fancied a new watch.

On my right wrist I went through a bunch of different simple bracelets, from wooden beads, to small black glass beads, to my current choice of 3 black plastic jelly bracelets and a braid leather bracelet that I got from MBK in Bangkok Thailand. Well recently my leather bracelet broke after 2 years of wear. It was sad, I tried to repair it but to no avail.

I'm looking for a replacement. I'm also slowly looking for a replacement for my necklace (I'll have to get into that in another post)


Love,


Vince

No comments: