Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Former Glory




Here's a pic of my keys not too long ago.

I have since lost my swiss army knife and it bums me out. I wanted to have that thing for years and pass it down to my son or something. I guess that'll never happen.

The USB jump drive is missing it's cap, doesn't matter cause the that thing is too flimsy anyways. I used to have this red clear USB drive from Adobe. I won it at a conference I almost lost the cap in a tuk tuk in Thailand. It stopped working a few months ago, I have yet to find a better replacement for it.

Right after coming back from Tokyo my keychain was off the chain. I got that brand new hook from Tokyu Hands (someone recently asked me what it meant, I didn't know it looked like a religious symbol) I got this orange pen that tucks away so it's a perfect keychain, I also had this little turquoise leather bag that held my change. I got that leather braid from the open market in Bangkok. Now The bag is broken, the pen broke, the hook is still great and the braid is still kicking.

I gotta rebuild my keychain to it's former glory.



Love,

Vince

1 comment:

Rich said...

sorry man. i'll give you your usb cap back tonight. for sure for sure.