Wednesday, November 26, 2008

808's and my Heartbreak

So I bought a copy of 808's and Heartbreak.

I come home and open the package the writing in the liner notes is so small...ow small is it? So small and in such a tonal color I can't really read it. I'm all for minimalistic and clean design, but design should be functional, if I can't read the text it's not functional.

Regardless of that, I ripped the CD and put it in my iPod, I guess I won't be using the CD anymore. Well as it turns out my rip has a bunch of pop's and hisses on it. So you know what I did, I deleted my official version of the CD and I'm going to use the version I downloaded to preview the album. I actually refused to give the preview version a serious listen cause I was waiting to buy my own copy. Since I don't own a CD player anymore I won't ave any use for the CD I purchased.


At least it looks nice.



Love,

Vince

No comments: