Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hand Drawn




Every so often I hear people say that their graphic is hand drawn, or how they shun the computer. Dude, unless you are fuckin Jim Lee or James Jean or anyone of those amazing illustrators don't boast that your shit is hand drawn. Chances are if you don't drawn with perfect proportions and proper perspective shit I don't give a fuck if you are hand drawing shit. Cause most of the time you are using freakin tracing paper or you are making some twisted looking doodle, shit I can do that, don't give me that hand drawn talk. Don't diss the computer cause I make my money with it. If you are not Jim Lee or his peers don't talk shit about using photoshop and illustrator. Cause chances are you suck at both, really you do, art school teaches you the shitty way to use illustrator no joke. Your sloppy ass vectors are an eye sore, fix those freakin miters, fix them damn it.

You are not Jim Lee so shut the fuck up, look at his art, not it's not a whimsical arty doodle of your friends after a night at the club with a ironic unicorn in it. Go fuck yourself.


Love,

Vince

No comments: