Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Top 5 Albums

Here are my top 5 albums of this year. In no particular order:


Kanye West "808's and Heartbreak"



The only album that I actually went out and bought the CD. It now sits on my desk while I listen to the mp3 rip on my iPod endlessly. I was surprised how much I ended up liking "Robocop". I do miss rapping Kanye though.




Ludacris "Theatre of the Mind"




This is a really good Hip Hop album, not just a good rap album a good hip Hop album. "I do it for Hip Hop" with Nas and Jay-Z, a song with Common produced by 9th Wonder, a song produced by Primo, nuff said.




Santogold



I really like this album, I didn't think I would. I really like it. I guess it was one of those years where I didn't listen to just Hip Hop only.

Feist "the Reminder"



I know this was released in 2007 but I love this album, so damn good. This is the second most played album on my iPod next to Graduation. I really love this album.



Kid Cudi "A Kid Named Cudi"



This was actually a free mixtape. I can say hands down one of the best releases this year. This mixtape is a classic, I dunno how he's going to top this with his album.

I wish I had ore obscure and interesting picks, but really I don't give a fuck, this is me. Love me or leave me alone.


Love,

Vince

2 comments:

Rich said...

lil wayne is not on your list.. interesting.

Vince Chan said...

it was going to be, but I changed my mind. I'm getting tired of him.