Sunday, September 20, 2009

Outcasts

We have a mish mash of tastes, some of us care about our future, some don't think about it. We are all bunch of grown up kids, we have the Peter Pan syndrome and just don't want to grow up. A lot of our peers have great corporate jobs, have a condo, married or getting married, have kids or planning to have kids. Most of us don't have any of these things and some of us hardly think about it. We sometimes do bad things, and we would congratulate each other for doing bad things.

I take pride that I'm not a wholesome person, I like that I am sometimes a degenerate, I like that make irresponsible decisions, I like that I can be self destructive. Well maybe I shouldn't speak for my friends, but I'm definitely happy being an outcast.


Love,

Vince

No comments: